How to Gather Signatures
Collect a lot of signatures and your name will go in the pool draw for prizes worth $1 Million
- Download the My Will letter by clicking on the link here or below and save it to your hard drive. or download a letter without a parchment image backgroundDownload Your My Will Letter
Click on the button below to download your My Will letter with attractive Parchment Paper background. This will print the background in color as well.Size: 155kbVersion: 1.0Download B/W Letter
If you do not wish to print a parchment background with your letter, click on the button below.Size: 75kbVersion: 1.0
- Print out as many copies of the letter as you need.
- Sign the letter yourself and then get out there and ask other people to sign one as well. Each letter must have one signature and two witnesses. So, three people can each sign their own letter, and then witness each other’s letters.
- Then gather all the signed letters you have collected and put as many as possible into one package.
- Post your wet-ink signed paper letters to us. We need the paper copy so that we have an original of your letter on hand.
Where to Post your My Will Letters with wet ink signature:
Advance Australia My Will Letters
c/o 108 O’Sullivan Beach Road
South Australia 5160
Any letters that do not bear the valid signature of a registered voter will be rejected.
There is no time limit for gathering signatures, but we are aiming for a target date of July 31, 2019. If we reach the target before then we will immediately start to implement the Terms of Reference: